Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday NIght Outing


Mother managed to basically ruin my night nearly again... sigh. Can't take this women no where, I swear. Finally went to Nori Nori tonight, and later to a jazz lounge to see Chandra Currelley. She was perfect! Absolutely amazing, but I was more mesmorized by the talented musicians. Omg I swear in another life, I could be a groupie.. these people are way too talented and don't receive enough respect. The pianist caught my eye the most, he was too cute!! His name was Xavier :) It seems every night I'm out with my parents, the last time being at a comedy club and restaurant, there's always some fucking sexy man apart of the show, and I can't freely be a flirt because they're there... ahhh, God's wish I suppose. Smh.

Anyway my mom had a fit twice and would not leave it alone, as if she was trying to show off -.- And the second time she was tispy, so it was even more intense than the first time. Each time it was at the end of enjoyable night. Like when we left Nori Nori, I couldn't rest and enjoy what I had left because she had a fit. Then last, after the jazz lounge, which was REALLY an event one has to sit and relive, she had a fit. And that just did it for me even more, because I really enjoyed various things about my time and she just snatched it all away. Now I really can't wait to get away from her ass this summer. I really hope I can. I love my mom, but as long as things work out and she's healthy, I can't wait to step out of this country. Can't even go to another City and enjoy something without it being spoiled, so I'd be dammed if I let her cruel ass ruin my potential trip to Tokyo.

Labels: ,



♥//Blog Tunes

☆Photo Of The Moment

Strawberry Daiquiri + Lime
Even though it is the season for big alcoholic celebration, 21st coming up, this summer was the very first time I had a drink at the bar. This wasn't the first, a few lines of ignited shots were, lol, but this was one especially made for me and my friend by the bartender at the end of the night~ I say very nice touch to the end of that part day, and a happy 21st birthday to me from Ai-Tune Karaoke x3

♥//The Blogger

Hi, I'm Portia! ^~^
If you dislike Asian what-so-ever, just leave. If you're offended by anything, just say so. If you'd like to stay, you're more than welcome. But make sure you at least leave a comment on the C-BOX. Thanks! <3

Age- 22
Gender- Female
DOB- December 3rd
Astrological Sign- Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac- Horse
Occupation- Photography~
Location- Georgia, United States
Attending- Some higher level teaching facility called "College". Fascinating, yeah?
Blogging- 6 years 5 months
I love anime, I love music, everything Kpop especially~ I love fashion, and my themes are always revolved around that. (besides my mood) This is a personal blog. Well.. 75% personal, 5% public, and 20% media. If you don't like the things I type, that's your problem and I suggest you handle it the best way fit. By NOT spamming me :D Or you could always just leave, that's a good way :P

♥//Loves..

.:.KPOP <33333
.:.Japanese stuff.. x3
.:.I’m probably the biggest
[Ayumi Hamasaki] Fan in the U.S.. who is black, xD
.:.Afternoon rain♥
.:.The break of dawn
.:.Late nights..
.:.Cute/adorable stuff
.:.Pretty & really awesome girls
.:.Cool, georgeous people..
.:.Asian girls/guys
.:.Girly clothes (even though I don't wear them)
.:.Street & Couture Fashions :3
.:.Costume Play♠
.:.Make-Up
.:.Anime(NANA, etc.)
.:.Movies
.:.MUSIC!!
.:.Mini Coopers *-*
.:.Art
.:.Males.. :3
.:.Morning Musume
.:.Vivienne Westwood
.:.Photography
.:.Vivienne Westwood
Partying~~ x3

☆//Tags plz :]

moshi moshi
If you don't know already, I answer under the name Poine.

ayumiroxallbitches@yahoo.com Yahoo!IM: littleportia
Spammers: Spam my e-mail so it can automatically TRASH. That'll save me time from hurting your feelings and killing your ego... or banning you :D

☆//PREVIOUS ENTRIES

☆//Sayonara

A-Nation {Spanish}
Jpop & Kpop
Swifty Writing
More Spastic Sentiments
Rendered Beauty
Cat Crossing
Cat Crossing 2
Silver Cascade
Kagaminya
Pink-Treacle

☆//Exit back to me

Facebook
Twitter
Deviant Art
XANGA {2nd blog}
LJ{3rd blog}
Myspace {active}
Best Stuff {My Loves}
Cyworld {Add if you want}

☆//Link to me??

☆//HITS

Free Web Counters
Free Counter